Busy Bee
So busy with work lately... Im tired but time passes by very very fast. So, is rather a good thing though. Ha.
Comes to the middle of the week. And yes, like what Dear said, very fast a week is going to end soon & 2 more weeks he will be back. How I wish my work will be 'busy' for the next 2 weeks so time will fly soon (ah, contradicting huh? lol). But I do not want any OT...... >.<
Anyway, today - 15 April marks the one year of me staying on with my current first job since graduation. I never thought I could still hang on there for a year. Haha. Well, if there is chance, will explore more outside when the time is right & the market is better. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im glad that Bangkok is back to normal situation now. Hope the 'Reds' will not bring in anymore riots against the government or else not only we cant go on with our trip but more casualties being hurt among them.
God bless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home