Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just some updates

Before I resign, I used to turn in to bed around 10 or 11pm plus the latest. & now I have resigned & have been slacking everyday that for the past few nights, the timing of my routine starts to change. Prolly I am still not used to being so ‘free’ to slack at home. Lol. I can only manage to sleep around 2 or 3am plus after trying to tire myself by watching tv programs or online surfing. Haha. I can foresee my dear gonna nag at me again for not sleeping early. :P

Sigh. I don’t want to be owl leh… any help?

Anyway some updates for the past 2 days:-

31/08/09:

Met up with Diana, Cindy & Chelsea for drinks at one of the bars at Dempsey. Nice chilling & chatting session with them.

01/09/09:

Met up with my bestie Irene to pass her belated bday present & she treated me for dinner at pasta waraku at heeren cos she got her first pay on her new current office job. Glad she’s doing well so far. As usual, every time we meet up we will have tons of updates for each other & non-stop chatting for hours. & this time the updates are juicier which I am so surprised by some. Lol. I really love chatting with her & always full of laughter’s here & there. We could really click well which I really treasure the friendship of ours. :D If by any chance u ever see this, I really want u to be happy & be optimistic like how I know u the first time we met. I love u my bestie! :D

As for today, I am going to visit my 2 darling nephews – Davean & Darius. I have not seen Davean for so long & I missed his laughter. As for Darius I only get to see him at the hospital when he was just born. SO, being a NICE aunt of them, (haha sounds so gulit), I got both of them some apparel. Hee.

Alright til here, back to online job searching……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home