So pampered!
Met up with Irene today & I brought her to join me for the complimentary back massage recommended by ming at True Spa. Quite a nice massage & expected, the person introduced their package to us & we rejected. Its attractive but too expensive for us to afford since we dont go for that often.
Aftermath, we went to have our lunch at Crystal Jade. Yes, Crystal Jade AGAIN. It was my third time dining at CJ this month. I guess its my all-time favourite now.. Hehe. Had a long chat with sweet over the lunch & she filled me alot of updates & vice versa. Im actually glad that she decided to move on & let go of it & be the cheerful Irene I knew before. :)
Then we went for our shopping(s)! Haha. Yes, I told myself I must control my shopping addicts since its only 1 month more to BKK but seriously, I could not overcome the tempt of not buying anything for myself when Im in town unless I really have nothing to get.. :p
What's more, with Irene who will always be mine shopping khaki & companion, its great to enjoy the shopping most with her! :D
So pampered ourselves today with nice massage, nice food & nice shopping!
Hope we will meet up soon again my dearest sweet! ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home