Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bored.

Time seems to pass by very fast recently... even when staying at home.

But it's so real bored when I am staying at home! So bored that I am doing the same things everyday - Online job searching, window online shopping, reading friends bloggie. There's nothing else I can seems to do. It reminds me of how Shixing manage to nua during her past days when waiting on her enlistment for police. Now, I really take my hats off her. Ha.

Another 2 hours I will be meeting my darling for dinner & accompany him to go for 推拿 on his hand. I wonder how my darling will react when the therapist rub on his hand. Haha. I offered to lend him my hand to pinch or bite if in pain but I know he 舍不得 to do it. Lol. Anyway I am just being courtesy to say that lah. Haha! :P

Just 忍一忍就会过去了... 有我在你身边嘛! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home