Bye Bye Wisdom Tooth!
Finally got my wisdom tooth extracted out! :D
So anxious today as I thought I might need to go thru the minor surgery which the lady dentist told me when I went to check up the other time. Made me so worry for the past few nights.. >.<" In the end, the skilled & experienced guy dentist told me no need & is just normal extraction will do. Phew! Thanks God!
I must say this dentist is really superb & nice! He gave me amnesia & talk to me (perhaps to distract me away..) & in just a short while, the wisdom tooth is out! Really amazing. Cos the whole process is like less than 10 mins? Ha. A good recommendation by my dad! :D
Dentist even ta-bao the tooth for me which is like quite big.. Hurhur. -.-"
Oh yes, did I mention it cost me 100 bucks for extracting 1 wisdom tooth out? Lol. Lucky my other 3 is not giving me any problems. *Fingers cross*
Also, thanks darling as well as henry & ray for their concerns & jiayou msg for me. Love you guys! :D
So anxious today as I thought I might need to go thru the minor surgery which the lady dentist told me when I went to check up the other time. Made me so worry for the past few nights.. >.<" In the end, the skilled & experienced guy dentist told me no need & is just normal extraction will do. Phew! Thanks God!
I must say this dentist is really superb & nice! He gave me amnesia & talk to me (perhaps to distract me away..) & in just a short while, the wisdom tooth is out! Really amazing. Cos the whole process is like less than 10 mins? Ha. A good recommendation by my dad! :D
Dentist even ta-bao the tooth for me which is like quite big.. Hurhur. -.-"
Oh yes, did I mention it cost me 100 bucks for extracting 1 wisdom tooth out? Lol. Lucky my other 3 is not giving me any problems. *Fingers cross*
Also, thanks darling as well as henry & ray for their concerns & jiayou msg for me. Love you guys! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home