Sorry
Had a very very bad mood swings yesterday... prolly cos of that call also, I keep thinking what will happen next & will they take any actions on me or not. I must admit that im easily influenced by others who said me & negative things will start to flash thru my mind although im trying hard not to. After a short reprimand by my big bro yesterday regarding that matter, i feel very scare, stupid & ignorant. Overall im in the fault. I really shouldn't have done it. Ya, i know "what done has been done". Sigh. Pray god please bless me.
------------------------------------------------
对不起, 我不想说话是因为我在压抑我心里面的情绪, 不想对你发泄也更不想在你面前哭. The feeling is really bad. I hate myself for being like these as i know i have affected you too. Moreover we are now both jobless, thinking back those past few days i have not been understanding enough to make you spend so much...
Im really really sorry.
------------------------------------------------
对不起, 我不想说话是因为我在压抑我心里面的情绪, 不想对你发泄也更不想在你面前哭. The feeling is really bad. I hate myself for being like these as i know i have affected you too. Moreover we are now both jobless, thinking back those past few days i have not been understanding enough to make you spend so much...
Im really really sorry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home