Wednesday, October 7, 2009

学 Sambal 炒饭!

I have a very important task to do today... that is to learn how to cook fried rice! :D (dear dear u did not see wrongly, im really learning ok!)

To be specific, is SAMBAL fried rice. Haha.

I asked my sis-in-law to teach me cos my mum's fried rice... cannnot make it which were being acknowledged by my family members. Lol.

I prepared the ingredients, beat the eggs & not forgetting to take down notes. :) While my sis-in-law 边说, 边教, 边煮, me also 边看, 边学, 边写, 边帮忙煮. I absorb bit by bit, here & there. Most of the time, sis-in-law helped to stir the fried rice cos im still not very "zai". Hee.

And ta-dah, the sambal fried rice is ready to serve. Because the overnight rice was still a little warm (mum forgot to put inside the fridge~) before we cook, it turns out to be a little sticky. But overall the taste is still reasonably nice! :D



I hope I can do better the next time without any help? Hehe let's see ~ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home