I need a job!
When exactly will I be able to get a job? Im so dying to work asap!
Its already one month plus, savings is getting tight now. When I see many pretty apparels etc online or boutiques, Im so tempted to buy but I cant. I must get a job first before Im able to spend like how I used to be without having a second thought. Boo!
People might think Im crazy or stupid to resign before I could find another one in replace. But they wont understand what exactly is the reason behind. I dont bother to explain much to them either unless those who really cares for me. At first I thought finding a job should not be that difficult. But to find a suitable job that u like is so so tough! I admit Im choosy over some work initially but now I really need to face the reality.
Im still young like some of my elders said. I should not be afraid to learn new things & must be able to take up challenges. Yea, Im now awake, I must not be that stubborn anymore as I really need some earnings!
一定要加油, Joyce!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home