Im happy & sad!
Two kinds of feeling to wrap up my day today: Happy (^-^) & Sad (-.-) ...
Let's talk about why am I happy first:-
Im happy because bestie Irene has found her love again~ her real love which I hope, he is the one who will really treat & love bestie wholeheartedly & truly. I might not know bestie's love well but she did told me about him a few times so guess I can be assured of that. Thus, that is why Im happy for bestie & my best wishes for them. :D Hope to meet up with her soonest cos I bet she have lots of things to tell/update me & Im looking forward to listen. Hehe.
Besides that, Im also happy for another good friend of mine - Diana because she finally got a job & will start work tomorrow. For the past few days she called me up telling me how she might have screw up during the interviews etc & might not be shortlisted. And I told her not to worry/think too much as she might have the chance. Who knows, she received the call today! Haha. Although is not a full time job that she yearns but at least she could gain some office work experience that she always want to have. I guess is a challenging one so I hope everything will goes well for her. :)
And now why am I sad is because while I see people around me has finally got their jobs & friends are doing well with their work, I began to question myself these: Why I went for several interviews, sending out several resumes but Im not lucky enough to be shortlisted for job till now? Is it because I dont have the luck? Did I screw up during the interviews? Or am I really being choosy? And I guess I know why.
Actually Im getting a little 失落... But I know Im going to keep trying, & I promise to give my best shot during the next interview. Even if is just temporary ones Im just gonna grab it & work first. I dont want to have nothing to do & most importantly I dont want to waste anymore time! :(
Sigh. Alright. Till then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home