Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nice Weekends!

Spent my weekends on dear dear's place due to we had no place to go or rather, we were lazy to go out! Hurhur~.

Despite us slacking our time, watching horror thai movies(which is not horror at all) & munching tibits at home, time seems to pass by very very swiftly just like that.. Why why why?

But! It was still a nice weekends for me. Cos I always enjoy the companion that we spent our time together, each & every moment, with laughter & stupid things we would do to entertain each other. Haha. ^^

And...... Im looking forward to next saturday cos dear dear promised to bring me for cycling & I meant WE will cycle together on the couple-bicycle(as yours truly dont know how to cycle lah~). I emphasize WE cos dear dear keep saying he will only be the one cycling while Im enjoying behind. >.<" Im not that lazy lor! Bleah.

Anyway, its another new week ahead & interviews tomorrow again. Really hope I could hear some good news soon! Please bless me with many luckssssssss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home